Random Ramblings

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another day, another dollar. Or in today's case, another $1,400 dollars. I can't believe how fast money just flows through my checkbook. But, the result of which, is my auto insurance is paid up until October, my wedding dress is paid in full and my flowers for the wedding are paid in full as well. Listen up all you single women. E-L-O-P-E. It's, what, $35 for you marriage license? That's a whole lot cheaper than what I'm forking out and I'm keeping it as cheap a possible. Hell, I'm not paying for my cake, my caterer, or my photographers(all three of 'em), and I'm only paying half price for the DJ, and I got a discount on my dress. My total will still be at lease $4,000 for this wedding. Just in case you missed it the first time....ELOPE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home