Random Ramblings

Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 7: Mercury turns direct
As Mercury ends its retrograde in Aquarius, it's time to incorporate everything you've learned since Mercury turned retrograde in Pisces on February 14. As this communication planet has traveled from a sensitive water sign back into a logical air sign, it'll be necessary to go back to old conversations with a more detached perspective. At times you may have felt that you were straddling two worlds: the emotions of your heart and the intellectual perspective of your mind. Now, however, with Mercury direct you can confidently implement the changes that you desire.

I can't wait. This explains soooo much. Last night was kinda harsh. I just couldn't stop crying. Logically, in my head, things weren't horrible enough to be crying, but that didn't stop it. Thank the gods Alisha was home. She popped in to make sure I was ok, then she crawled into bed with me and talked while I sobbed. She gets total props and my gratitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home