Random Ramblings

Monday, March 05, 2007

There is a substantial list of things that my fiancé hasn't done. Well, there's an enormous list of things he hasn't done, but we're just focusing on the things I've done and he hasn't. I know there are things that he has done and I haven't, but that list is much smaller, and since he doesn't make it a point to expose me to them(like I do with him), I'm not mentioning them here. It just amazes me that there are things I grew up doing, like ice skating, the he has never done. This weekend's adventure was going to a play at the community theater. I kept it a secret, so it was a nice surprise. I think he really enjoyed it. I'll have to track sown the list and post as we cross things off. I think we may tackle the ice skating thing next. My only hesitation is the possibility of an injury. He works on his feet(walks an average of 5 miles a day back and forth across the warehouse)and if he breaks an ankle......I suppose, it's a chance you take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home