Random Ramblings

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Some days I feel like I'm a bad friend. In the last year or two, Ive just gotten wrapped up in my own life and routine. I don't call my friends just to talk or find out how they're doing. A large part of that is the whole cell phone minute thing. I don't get free minutes until after 9 or the weekend and I spend that time with Steve. It's not that I don't care, and if they call me I talk to them and help them out when they need it, but I don't make it a point to call. Is that bad? Although when you think about it, if I spent an hour on the phone once a week with everyone I care about, I'd spend at least 7 hours of my free time on the phone. That's some serious cauliflower ear. There's also everyone's schedule. I can't keep track of Alisha's and I live with her. Everyone works different shifts and they all have lives and other friends, so I never know when to call. I'm sure you all know I care. I guess I'm just not a phone person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home